Rules of Blogging
Welcome to the Leslie Manser Primary School Blog!
We are very excited to have a blogging site as it will be an opportunity for children to share their work, in a safe and monitored place. It will also allow the children the opportunity to comment on each other’s work.
In our internet safety assembly, we came up with the following rules:
1. Only use your first name – no surnames
2. Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
3. Write in good English – including grammar and punctuation.
4. Be polite – Don’t post anything that could hurt anyone.
5. Always show respect – be positive if you are going to comment.
6. If parents comment, please sign comments in the following way: first name of child + mum/dad e.g. ‘Tracy’s Mum’
7. Remember, all posts and comments are checked by a teacher before they are published.
We’d love to know what you think about our blogging rules! Please comment below. If you have any questions or concerns about the blog, please speak to Mr McCann.